IIBA Chapter Meet Up Kick-off
Thursday, October 29, 2015 -
14:15 to 15:45
"BA Tips and Techniques"
To register, click Registration which will take you to our Meetup page.
This event is designed to be an interactive and engaging opportunity for Business Analysts to discuss and learn with fellow members of the field.
While it is going to be a great networking opportunity, the educational component still qualifies for CPUs -course code: CH 71490-002-2015.
1) Curriculum & Cocktails - Kara Ronse
2) Requirements Traceability - Kadriye Graham
3) Non-Functional Requirements (NFR) - Prasad Chintalapati
- Definition & how they are different from Functional Requirements
- Importance of NFR & examples
- How to write good non-functional requirements
4) General BA Tips & Techniques - Blaine Bey
- Role playing (acting out business scenarios)
- Use Case 'how to' tips
To register, click on the Registration link above which will take you to our Meetup page above. We look forward to see you there.
Bard & Banker Public House (1022 Government Street, Victoria, B.C.)