What is the IIBA?
The International Institute for Business Analysis (IIBA) is an international not-for-profit professional association for Business Analysis Professionals.
The IIBA vision is to be the leading world-wide professional association that develops and maintains standards for the practice of business analysis and for the certification of practitioners.
The Greater Victoria IIBA Chapter provides members with the opportunity to network with fellow Business Analysts from a variety of organizations and industries. The Greater Victoria Chapter will have its own local by-laws, with regular activities, meetings, and educational programs.
In addition, the Chapter helps to:
- Build support and promote the Business Analyst profession and practice
- Increase awareness and recognition of the BA role within the Region
- Provides a conduit to the IIBA at a national and international level
- Support professional development and certification
The Chapter provides:
- Networking Opportunities
- Speaker Events
- Educational Programs
- Increase Industry Awareness of the BA Role & Career Path
The Board of Directors meet once every month.
Current Board of Directors
Please click here to find the list of current Board of Directors.
Previous Board of Directors
Please click here to find the previous Board of Directors.